Family Account Now Missing in 1Pass Android App

Options
MichaelJKelly
MichaelJKelly
Community Member

I've been using 1Password for quite a while through my company and overall like it. I've always used the webapp not the client apps.

So for Christmas, I gave my wife a Family account and migrated all her passwords into the Family account. We were previously using an open-source tool, Password Safe, for personal passwords, which I liked but she found too geeky. So I figured - let's just get everything in 1Pass. I spent last weekend setting up 1Password apps on my devices so I'd have access to both my corporate vault and the Family account; as I said, I hadn't previously used the apps, just the 1Pass website.

That seemed to work, but this morning the Family account is mysteriously gone from my Android app. Here's what I'm seeing

Note the corporate account is still there but the family account is missing. I thought maybe I was confused (since I'd been setting this up on a number of devices - desktop, laptop, iPad, her phone, ...) and just hadn't yet done it on my Android phone (although I was pretty sure I had) - and sure enough, I have this confirmation mail from last Friday - this is the only Android device on which I set this up:

I suppose I can just go through setup on the Family vault again, but I'd rather not if it's going to just disappear again. The app on my laptop still has it (haven't checked the iPad) so I don't think it's a problem with the account, it seems to be some flakiness in the account management in the Android app. Ideas?

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MichaelJKelly, thanks for getting in touch. If it's ok I'd like to move this over to email support so that we can discuss your account more privately.

I'd also like to get a diagnostics report from the Android device and take a closer look. To do this, follow the instructions linked below:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+android@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/110344/family-account-now-missing-in-1pass-android-app#latest
    • Your forum username: @MichaelJKelly

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

Let me know when you've emailed in and I'll keep an eye out for you. :)

Cheers!

• @MichaelJKelly I've found your email in our inbox so I'll reply to you there shortly :)

This discussion has been closed.