Extension not responding

Options

Comments

• scottmc
    scottmc
    Community Member
    Options

I may have a similar problem. Running on Mojave 10.14.6 - Updated to Safari 13.0.4 (14608.4.9.1.4) and 1Password 7.4.1 (70401001) a couple of days ago (from the most recent versions ... probably 1Password 7.4) and now the 1Password icon in Safari doesn't respond.. I click and nothing happens. 1Password runs ok standalone. I have also just found that it's not working in Chrome (79.0.3945.88) ... I've tried removing and reinstalling on Chrome and all I get when clicking on the 1Password icon is a menu as per the attached image.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scottmc! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Did that help?

• scottmc
    scottmc
    Community Member
    Options

Yes! That seemed to solve the problem immediately in Safari... had to quit and restart Chrome to fix it though... but looks good now. Thanks for that... should have thought of it myself :(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@scottmc, you are very welcome! I am very happy to hear things are working as expected now. :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.