Upgraded to Family Subscription in app but cannot access on website

flailabowdh
flailabowdh
Community Member

I recently upgraded my individual subscription to family through the 1Password app on my Mac. I have received confirmation by email that the subscription has changed to Family but when I try to log in to 1Password on the website to invite family members, I cannot sign in. I have the Emergency Kit for my account and I'm entering the correct email, secret key and password, but it still cannot sign-in on the website to manage the new subscription features. I did not change my master password and wasn't prompted to do so when upgrading my subscription.
I have a primary vault on Dropbox but the new subscription name is showing in the app separate to the dropbox vault. I am the original account holder and subscriber, so I am the only one who can go in to invite my family to 1Password, but I cannot sign in to the website to do so! Please help!

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.15.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @flailabowdh! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that Nhat is already helping you with this issue. Let's continue the conversation there, so we don't share personal and purchase information on a public forum.

Thank you!

ref: KJP-62783-178

• flailabowdh
    flailabowdh
    Community Member

Ok perfect. Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I am communicating with Nhat via email now, so hopefully it's sorted soon!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you, sounds good! :+1: :)

If you have any other questions in the future, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.