1password mini doesn't show identities and doesn't know what site is displayed to supply a password

Options
bdmclean
bdmclean
Community Member
  1. For the past few weeks, when a login page is display and I invoke 1 password mini, it makes no effort to supply the login info. Instead I have to look at the URL at the top of the screen and type that into 1password mini. Then the info is found and I can hit Autfill and all is well.
  2. If I'm signing up for something and it wants my name, address etc. there seems to be no way for 1password mini to come up with the Identities info.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.1 (70401001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.2 (19C57)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password mini doesn't show identities and doesn't know what site is displayed to supply a password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hi @bdmclean!

For the past few weeks, when a login page is display and I invoke 1 password mini, it makes no effort to supply the login info. Instead I have to look at the URL at the top of the screen and type that into 1password mini. Then the info is found and I can hit Autfill and all is well.

Is your 1Password mini dropdown menu set to Suggestions? From what you are describing, I think yours might be currently set to "All Items" instead. In order for 1Password to show you the relevant logins, it should look like this:

If I'm signing up for something and it wants my name, address etc. there seems to be no way for 1password mini to come up with the Identities info.

Can you give us an example of a website where this is happening, so we can test it here too?

ref: HAP-19598-378

This discussion has been closed.