Sign In Address

Options
John1971
John1971
Community Member

Subscription member. Trying to install on a new Mac. Being prompted for a sign in address. I am logged into my account. I see my secret key and I know my master password, but WHAT/WHERE is my "sign-in-address". I Thought it was my email, but the the entry box is putting a .1Password.com on the end of the sing-in-address. I am lost, and have lost an hour of my weekend so far. Are there instructions for installing on a second computer (Mac)? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:where to find sign in address

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hi @John1971!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

In the meantime, however, and for other users who might stumble upon this discussion in the future, you can see your sign in address in the URL bar of your browser, since you are already logged in to your account. Unless you have a Teams or Business account, your sign in address is typically https://my.1password.com. You can also find this information in your Emergency Kit.

ref: LHC-83443-815

This discussion has been closed.