WHERE TO FIND THE GENERAL PASSWORD

Options
johnomendes
johnomendes
Community Member

hi,

I have cancelled and started all over again the whole process of installing 1 password but there are some problems. I've download the secret key and the master, but the app keeps asking for a General Password which I don't have and never been provided for. I sue a Mac OS updated to the last version and Safari as a browser

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• johnomendes
    johnomendes
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I'm sorry to keep asking but can anyone help? When I install the app on my Mac Catalina with safari , I'm required to put the general password which I do not have and not the master password which I do have

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @johnomendes! Sorry for the confusion; this forum isn't a live chat room. We try to get to each question/issue as quickly as possible, but we also answer user inquiries in the order we receive them.

I see you've also asked this question of our email support staff as well. Let's keep the conversation going in that channel (email), rather than trying to conduct the same thing in multiple channels simultaneously. One of us will be with you shortly via email. Thanks. :)

This discussion has been closed.