I want to share a vault in my MAC 1password app, and cannot find the People section add emails.

Options
ElizabethBarcelona
ElizabethBarcelona
Community Member

I have created a new vault and I wish to share it with my boss, who has his own membership account. I thought I could do that, by identifying his email somewhere. Instructions say to go to People section to add emails, but I cannot see such a section.
Is it that I need a different kind of membership? Or is it because I am using version 7 and it's not available yet?
Please advise. Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS Catalina 10.15.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I want to share a vault in my MAC 1password app, and cannot find the People section to add emails.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ElizabethBarcelona! Welcome to the forum!

Is it that I need a different kind of membership? Or is it because I am using version 7 and it's not available yet?

Do you already have a 1Password Families or Business Membership? Only those allow you to invite additional users to an account. Is it possible that you are currently using an Individual account?

If that is the case, you will have to convert your account first, at which point you will be able to invite people and share vaults with them ;)

This discussion has been closed.