here the list of events to simply explains what happened:
1. I've a family account with my 1Password account.
2. I invited my friend Alice with email invite.
3. Alice correctly accepted the invite, and created an account on 1Password, paired to her email and started to be family member
4. I (mistakenly) started the recovery procedure of Alice account, to get more info about it. I've immediately aborted it while the next step of the procedure was up to Alice. As side effect, the family has Alice as member no longer.
5. I've sent her again the invite link using exactly the same email already paired to the account that used to be part of the family account.
1. Is the side effect of point 3 intended?
2. How can Alice gain access back to family? I'm quite sure, for what I've found in 1Password FAQs, that with my last (second) email invite, she will be suggested to create a new 1Password account, but how could it be possible if she has already her personal account paired to the same email address used in both my invites?
Thanks in advance.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided