[Feature Request] URL Matching

Options
blaxxz
blaxxz
Community Member
edited January 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

i found a really cool Feature in Bitwarden.

Would it be possible to add such an option in 1PX?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the request, @blaxxz! I hadn't heard it before, so I'm glad you shared it with us.

• steve28
    steve28
    Community Member
    Options

@kaitlyn I know this is a month old now, but your reply is super disturbing to me. There are threads on this forum going back years requesting this very feature. I actually find it hard to believe that this wouldn't be #1 on every feature-request metric you have. I hope this is not indicative of how our feedback is "filed" at Agilebits, but if so, it would explain why something so requested just seems to not matter.

I have been a 1P user for over a decade, and 1P 7 family user for almost a year, but due to this feature and this alone, I have been evaluating BitWarden since Jan to make a decision before my family renewal date.

• aseaday
    aseaday
    Community Member
    Options

+1. Trying to use the same password for www.example.com, www.example.ltd and www.example1.company, and more, which changes frequently. A better url matching capability is really needed...

• aseaday
    aseaday
    Community Member
    Options

+1. Trying to use the same password for www.example.com, www.example.ltd and www.example1.company, and more, which changes frequently. A better url matching capability is really needed...

• aseaday
    aseaday
    Community Member
    Options

• aseaday
    aseaday
    Community Member
    Options

This discussion has been closed.