1Password on Mastodon
Couldn't import data from old version
- Is this bug reproducible?
- Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
When I tried to import Data form the old version version it fails.
- A quick summary of the bug:
- Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
- Reinstall the beta.
- When tin for the fist time choose "Import from old version"
- Set your main password
- Launch the import
- Old version opens with 'import_into_onepassword4' in Login search box and nothing is found
Are you using Dropbox sync 1Password 3.7.2?
Try to disable the Dropbox sync in 1Password 3.7.2 first, kill the app in the background and then restart the import in 1Password 4, see if it'll work now.
Please let me know how it turns out!
I disabled Dropbox sync (just turned it off) and quit and killed the app.
Then I removed 1Password 4 and redownload it (any way to start a sync with old version without that?) and tried to import from old version.
Same login screen opens with 'import_into_onepassword4' in search box.
I am also using dropbox...
After installing the Beta 4.0b23 when I opened the 3.7.2 version a pop up told me that I have a new version of 1Password and asked me if I wand to export the data. Which I did without any problem. (I didn't reactivate dropbox synx in 3.7.2 before doing that so I can't tell if it would work with it).