Can't enable 1Password extension in Safari Technology Preview on Catalina 10.15.3

MickM
MickM
Community Member

I'm trying to get the 1Password extension working on Safari Technology Preview 13.2 release 99. STP is set as my default browser, I enabled the extension via the 1Password application and it did install the extension into STP but it didn't enable it, and I subsequently can't enable it. Whenever I do cmd-backslash I get a window asking me to turn on the extension and it offers to open the extension preferences for me. I click on that button and am brought to the STP preferences window - I do indeed see the extension in the sidebar on the left, but the box beside it is empty. Whenever I try to check the box the click is ignored and I'm therefore stuck. How do get this working? BTW, I've never had it working with STP before - this is the first time I've tried it with STP.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 7.4.1
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can't enable 1Password extension in Safari Technology Preview on Catalina 10.15.3

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@MickM:

I see that you are having the same conversation here too. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion, let's continue the conversation in the existing thread.

This discussion has been closed.