To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am being billed twice for 1Password: annually from my bank ac and monthly via App store. Why?

Options
h_sto
h_sto
Community Member
edited February 2020 in Memberships

Hi there, I had the free version of 1password at first and then subscribed so I could access it on multiple devices. I have just become aware that I am now paying for the subscription twice: annually, from my credit card, as well as via subscription from the Apple App Store. So the first payment of $43.06 was taken out of my credit card on 1 Feb 2019 and then another just this 1 Feb 2020 for the same, while payments from the App store of £3.49 have also been coming out monthly since 4 Feb 2019. This cannot be correct? Can this be fixed and a refund arranged, please?

1Password Version: 1Password7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.15.2 | iPadOS 13.3.1 | iOS 12.4.5
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:I am being billed twice for 1Password: annually from my bank ac and monthly via App store. Why?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @h_sto! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: MIE-77825-521

This discussion has been closed.