Refresh issue when deleting item category tab

Cyrille
Cyrille
Community Member
Is this bug reproducible?
Yes each time

Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
Only tested on my iPad mini with iOS 6.0.1

A quick summary of the bug:
In the category tab and account part, when I select an account to edit and I choose to delete it, when it's done we go back to the list of the different accounts, in the list the account deleted is still present and the element that is shown in detail, it is the account that has just been deleted. We have to click on Categories button, account category to refresh the list of item.

Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
Go to category tab
Select an element from the list
Edit it
Choose delete option
Click on Ok
The element hasn't been removed from the list and the detail is still displayed in the part under the list with the info of element. It should be the first element of the list or the previous/nest element than the one that has been deleted. And to update the list, we need to click on categories button and select one.

Generally if I select another categorie than the one I'm currently, the application crashes and closes. (Each time I select to send bug report so you should receive them with more details).

Comments

• Hi again,

This is the same issue as the folder issue, so you definitely can combine tickets like this.

The one thing is that I can't reproduce the crash in the latest beta today (23), can you test and see if it is still crashing for you?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • Cyrille
    Cyrille
    Community Member
    MikeT wrote:

The one thing is that I can't reproduce the crash in the latest beta today (23), can you test and see if it is still crashing for you?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Mike,

I have just tested with latest beta version and when I'm in categories tab, in accounts and I delete an item. If I click again on categories button to change it (to refresh for example deleted item) and select for example credit cards, the application is still crashing for me.
  • Hi Cyrille,

At least three people on the team tested what you just work and we can't reproduce this. Can you send us your crash reports, the reports we get are anonymous, so we can't yet connect the reports to you. We're working on finding a way to do this.

For now, can you connect your iPad mini to your iTunes client, so that it'll sync the crash reports to your computer and from there, you can send us the reports.

The locations of those reports are:

Mac OS X : ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME> (~ is your Home folder, it has your Mac username)

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/<DEVICE_NAME>

Windows Vista or Windows 7: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>

Locate the three most recent crash files for 1Password and then zip it up, send it to us here.

Thanks!
  • Cyrille
    Cyrille
    Community Member
    Hello,

Ok I will send you the crash logs this evening when I'm back from work but with the latest beta version, it seems the crashes have disappeared. But now when I delete an item, some behaviour are occuring but I will create a new bug report to avoid mixing up the bugs.
  • Hi Cyrille,

That's great news! Please do create a separate bug thread and I'll close this one since it's fixed.
This discussion has been closed.