To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Parallels Offer including 1Password Families

Options
mhaerb
mhaerb
Community Member
edited February 2020 in Memberships

Dear 1Password team, I am currently in the free test phase of 1Password Families, if I purchase the parallels offer including 1Password Families, when does the 1 year subscription start? Immediately or at the end of the test phase?

Thank you,
regards
Michael

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Chris Matchett
    Chris Matchett
    Community Member
    Options

Same question almost: Can the 1-year 1Password Families subscription in the Premium Mac Bundle offer be used to extend an existing 1 Password Families subscription that is in Canadian dollars?
    Parallels tech support said: "Hi Chris, please contact 1Password support and confirm. We can suggest you use it after the current subscription expires. Thanks, Ajith.
    That's not at all conclusive though.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options
  • ag_tommy
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chris Matchett @mhaerb

Sorry for the confusion, I was going off information at the time in the linked comment. Existing users are asked to email support and they can assist with the matter. I hope this helps.

support@1password.com

• Chris Matchett
    Chris Matchett
    Community Member
    Options

Why email? You could provide the answer here and then nobody else has to ask the same question because the answer is already there

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chris Matchett

It's not to hide anything, or make people ask over and over. :) It's because the process has to be completed in our back end system for existing customers. It requires us to manually enter specifics unique to your purchase. We do not answer account specific questions in the forum for your privacy and safety.

support@1password.com

• Chris Matchett
    Chris Matchett
    Community Member
    Options

I think we're just looking for a generic yes or no it can can't be done. The bundle is cheaper than the standard subscription but it ain't that much cheaper if you only bought it to extend 1Password - so the effort is already outstripping the saving.

This discussion has been closed.