Primary vault not showing on chrome

I have a 'Primary' vault in my 1Password in iCloud that shows the majority of my items. When I re-added 1Password to Chrome, it is only showing my company shared vault and I can't see my Primary anymore. It shows in Safari, iPhone, iPad, but not on Chrome extension.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:chrome

Comments

• @jsiverts

It sounds as if you installed 1Password X. 1Password X doesn't work with standalone vaults such as the Primary. If you are not running 1Password X please let me know, as your topic is in the 1Password X section. Did you perhaps intend to install the companion extension? Which will work with any combination of account vaults and standalone vaults.

• jsiverts
    jsiverts
    Community Member
    edited February 2020

Oops. Clearly 7 years of college was not enough. It's 1Password 7. Do I need to repost it elsewhere?

• No not at all, you posted just fine. :) Are you running the 1Password X browser extension?

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2020

You can find the installed version by typing this in chrome - chrome://extensions/

• jsiverts
    jsiverts
    Community Member

Ah, never mind. Now I see what you are saying. My bad. I did install the wrong entension. Too much LSD in high school!

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2020

If you need anything we are here to help. I may need to ping you from time to time for a healthy does of good banter. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Me, I need copious amounts of coffee in the morning. Come to think of it I need more. :)

This discussion has been closed.