Issue opening 1Password X in Firefox 72.0.2

I'm having an issue opening 1PX in Firefox 72.0.2. I need to click twice or use the keyboard shortcut twice. The first time I only get a small ghost of a window. Video linked: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0x5h4fng9qo4v4/Screen Recording 2020-02-21 at 08.38.10.mov?dl=0

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 1.18.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.3
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @virtualbartek! I'm curious when you notice this happens. Is it every time you open the 1Password X pop-up or only when you're opening it for the first time? I'd also like to see your logs when the issue occurs. If you could grab them for me and post them here, that'd be great. If you'd prefer to send it in via email, you're welcome to send it to support+x@1password.com. To obtain your 1Password X log, follow this guide.

• virtualbartek
    virtualbartek
    Community Member

A recent restart fixed it. I find Firefox to be buggy if not restarted every few weeks. It never used to be that way.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@virtualbartek – I'm glad to hear that. I'll admit that I don't use Firefox as my main browser, but I'll keep an eye out whenever I do open it up and see if I notice the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.