Hey and good morning . I can use 1 P with my master password on my macbook but not on iPhone

DonDavid0013
DonDavid0013
Community Member

I can use 1 P with my master password on my macbook but not on iPhone. What is the problem.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hey and good morning . I can use 1 P with my master password on my macbook but not on iPhone

Comments

• @DonDavid0013

Can you clarify the question more? Specifically the iPhone portion. Are you unable to unlock at all? Perhaps you have moved to a membership and the iPhone is unlocking with an older password. We can assist with such a situation.

• Please don't post account specifics here in the forum, as it's a public venue. We can move the conversation to our ticket system, if we need specifics.
  • DonDavid0013
    DonDavid0013
    Community Member

Hello Tommy,

ich wollte heute alles neu einrichten. Jetzt habe ich alles gelöscht inklusive meinem Konto. Ich konnte mich auch nicht mehr mit dem Masterpasswort anmelden. Könnt ihr alles zurücksetzten und ich starte komplett neu? Grüsse David

• DonDavid0013
    DonDavid0013
    Community Member

Pass word

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:Hey , i forgot my master password . What can i do? thx David

• @DonDavid0013

If you want to start completely over you can use this page to delete your account, if you have one:
    https://my.1password.com/support

Then you would also need to clear out the apps. For iOS: uninstall & reinstall. For Mac: use Help > Troubleshooting > Reset all 1Password data.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.