I am using 1pw 7 on Macbook Pro mojave 10.14.6 but this same pw doesn't appear on the 1pw7 mini

atp_aviator
atp_aviator
Community Member

This is the first time, I entered a pwd name on the desktop version of 1pw7 (v7.4.3) and saw two identical password names, but with different data fields (and different 'pin' codes). When I used the 1pw7 mini (after opening the desktop version), I saw only the old pwd.
After deleting the old pwd, I still couldn't see the newer one. Same result using safari and/or chrome extensions(i.e., only the old pwd was visible before deleting it). I discovered this on the Macbook Pro mojave 10.14.6, so tried my Macbook Air (MacOS Catalina 10.15.3) with the exact same results, i.e., 'newer' password only visible on desktop app. Then, I checked on my iPhone and iPad and both show the correct password entry (no mini or browser extensions).

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: not sure
OS Version: OSx 10.14.6 and also on 10.15.3
Sync Type: 1pwd
Referrer: forum-search:pwd in 1pw7 desktop missing in 1pw7 mini (v.7.4.3); MacOS 10.14.6

Comments

• atp_aviator
    atp_aviator
    Community Member

I checked the extension and I think it is version 4.6.5.90

• atp_aviator
    atp_aviator
    Community Member

Correction the extension (chrome anyway) 4.7.5.90

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @atp_aviator!

I see that my colleague Nhat is already helping you via email. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and I will let Nhat continue the conversation via email.

ref: IFC-39213-475

This discussion has been closed.