Updating Cloned logins across vaults at once!

TGP
TGP
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Families

I would like to request a new feature. I sometimes create logins and share them across a few vaults I have for my family members. Sometimes I update the password or login credentials, and I would like to have the logins in the other vaults automatically updated. It is like creating a relationship between logins as long they are maybe named the same or cloned, so I do not have to go to each vault and update. That would be a very nice feature to have, thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• TGP
    TGP
    Community Member

I would like to request a new feature. I sometimes create logins and share them across a few vaults I have for my family members. Sometimes I update the password or login credentials, and I would like to have the logins in the other vaults automatically updated. It is like creating a relationship between logins as long they are maybe named the same or cloned, so I do not have to go to each vault and update. That would be a very nice feature to have, thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• TGP
    TGP
    Community Member

Would it be possible to please have this discussion open for other users to vote on as a new feature? I know I sent out an e-mail, but replies will be only to me, I was hoping to get others to weigh in and vote if possible.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@TGP:

I have merged all your comments into a single discussion, and I have cleaned up the two original threads so we have everything in one place :+1: Thank you again for your feedback and sorry if you received a few email notifications while I was merging everything :+1: :)

• TGP
    TGP
    Community Member

Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome! Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.