1Password integration desynchronized from the extension

Hi,
Since the last update I often have this situation where the integration of 1password to the webpage would correctly detect the fields but ask me to unlock 1Password when it already is. (icon in the field show a lock but not on the extension toolbar).
If I go directly to the extension window and click on "Autofill" nothing would happen.
The solution is always to reload the webpage.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.18.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password integration desynchronized from the extension

Comments

• Hmm that's super weird, @ertyw. I'm curious if this happens after any particular period of time or event? When you first come back after your system has just gone idle, for example? Can you also check to make sure you've only got one copy of 1Password X enabled in the browser's extension settings? To find out, you can enter chrome://extensions/ into your address bar if you're using Chrome or a Chromium browser, or about:addons if you're using Firefox. Feel free to send a screenshot of that page if you'd like.

Also, I hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, would you be willing to collect some console logs for us? Please be sure to try clicking the locked icon in the field and try clicking Autofill before collecting so we can grab all the errors if there are any. Here are the instructions:

1Password Support — Collect console logs for 1Password in your browser

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.