In 1Password Business is it possible to collapse categories when viewing in "items sorted by column?

Options
ChesterCopperpot
ChesterCopperpot
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Business and Teams

I have 1Password Business and typically setup my view in the "Items sorted by" column by "Vault". When i view by vaults it shows every item in the vault which makes the list of vaults and all their items extremely long. I was hoping there was a way to collapse the items nested under the vault so it is easier and quicker to single out a vault. Is that possible or is it possible to add that feature? If its requires a feature request, what is the best way to communicate that to the 1Password devs?

1Password Version: 7.4.753
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ChesterCopperpot!

I have 1Password Business and typically setup my view in the "Items sorted by" column by "Vault".

Can you please clarify where you are doing this? Is it on the 1Password.com website, or in one of the 1Password apps?

If its requires a feature request, what is the best way to communicate that to the 1Password devs?

This forum is the right place ;)

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry should have been more clear. It is when viewing via the windows app. When I sort items by vault, as i prefer to see what items are in each vault, i was hoping there was a way to collapse the items under the vault name so i don't have to scroll so much.

• ChesterCopperpot
    ChesterCopperpot
    Community Member
    Options

Ohhhh i feel silly now. I just realized that while im looking at "All Vaults" there is a vault view when i click on the "All Vaults". Please disregard my previous comments. Im an idiot. lol

• Ben
    Options

Gotcha, thanks @ChesterCopperpot. We don't currently have a feature for collapsing segments of the item list, but we can evaluate what sort of demand there is for such a feature and take that into consideration. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.