Couple issues/suggestions

manolosavi
manolosavi
Community Member
Hey, I've found a couple things on my iPhone 5, though they're probably the same on other devices, here's a list:
- When entering the master password, the 'return' button is just a regular button, I thought maybe using the keyboard with the blue 'Go' button or something like that might be more appropriate.
- When using the demo mode on the sync preferences the iCloud switch is disabled, however the Dropbox and File Sharing switches aren't [not sure if functional though, I think not]
- When I tap on the link to a website on a saved login item I've found that even though it takes me to the website and writes the credentials, it still shows the keyboard and gets focus on the URL bar as if I was going to write the URL to the website myself. I think it only happens when there was no previous website open.
- On the Folders tab, if you tap on Edit, it shows an option to add a new folder below all your current folders, I think it'd be better if that showed up at the top of all your folders.
- I think I saw this somewhere before, but I'll add it here as well, I think the Help links should open the websites on the in-app browser, instead of Safari.
- This is more of a question: on the Settings tab, in the section of News it also shows the title for the first news article, I guess this is because the news will be served from your server and changing every once in a while?

And once again, I'm really loving the app, you guys are doing an awesome job!!

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    manolosavi wrote:

- When I tap on the link to a website on a saved login item I've found that even though it takes me to the website and writes the credentials, it still shows the keyboard and gets focus on the URL bar as if I was going to write the URL to the website myself. I think it only happens when there was no previous website open.

I noticed this too. Should be more of a single-sign-on way to login

Regards,
    Michael
This discussion has been closed.