Sync not working

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Syncing a Mac Desktop vault.

Comments

• Diojii
    Diojii
    Community Member
    Options

Synching not working between my iPhone 11 with latest ios and MacBook Pro January 2020 with latest os.

• @Diojii

Can you give us more details to go on? We don't know what sync type you're using. The more information you can provide us, the better we can assist you.

• Diojii
    Diojii
    Community Member
    Options

Oh sorry. iCloud driver. Mac power user since 1991. Tried all the suggestions. Cancelled syncing on both devices and reset iCloud vault from both devices. Logged out 1 Password from iCloud Drive on both devices. Deleted a folder that has always been empty in iCloud Drive. Turned 1 Pass back on in iCloud Drive on both devises. Reenabled iCloud sync on both devices. Synced both devices. Hit and miss. Sometimes nothing syncs. Others times one way sync. Other times lose all icons on my MacBook Pro in 1 Pass (thank god for backup). On the same wifi network although that shouldn't matter. Using same iCloud account on both devices. What more do you want to know?

• Diojii
    Diojii
    Community Member
    Options

Oh and that empty 1 Pass folder which has been there for years has not shown up again. The oneSafe folder in iCloud Drive is full of files. Maybe backups I don't know I never checked. I think oneSafe doesn't sync with iCloud but now that I think of it I should check. If it does then I already found the solution. Let me know from your end how to fix this 1 Pass flaw. Like I said the solution is not to get a membership. That's bogus because eI didn't buy this app for that but because I could sync with iCloud. Oh and WAN doesn't sync either.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Diojii:

Thank you for the additional information.

The oneSafe folder in iCloud Drive is full of files. Maybe backups I don't know I never checked. I think oneSafe doesn't sync with iCloud but now that I think of it I should check. If it does then I already found the solution.

I am not familiar with oneSafe. Can you elaborate a bit on what it is? Does it have any connection with 1Password?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Diojii:

In the meantime, I noticed that you also sent us a couple of emails about the same issue. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will continue the discussion with you via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: IQF-12489-524

This discussion has been closed.