US Bank login not recognizing username field

SuigintouLain
SuigintouLain
Community Member
edited March 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, searched the forums (would be nice to have a sort by date feature!) but didn't find anyone else complaining about this. US Bank (https://www.usbank.com/index.html) changed their homepage login so for some reason 1P tries to form fill the service type rather than the username field. This started a few months ago and even deleting and recreating the saved login doesn't fix the issue.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.18.1
OS Version: Firefox 74 on Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020

Hi @SuigintouLain! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for reporting this. I wasn't able to reproduce this in the companion browser extension, but I was able to replicate this in 1Password X. I am going to report this to our developers, let's see if there is anything we can do about this :)

ref: dev/core/core#1175

• SuigintouLain
    SuigintouLain
    Community Member

Whoops, wrong category. Thank you :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

No worries @SuigintouLain :) I have opened an internal issue to track this :+1:

• SuigintouLain
    SuigintouLain
    Community Member

Have any of the devs looked at this issue? It's been a little while, just wanted to bump the topic.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@SuigintouLain:

Yes, I see from the internal comments that this issue was fixed about a month ago. Do you still see the same behavior?

• SuigintouLain
    SuigintouLain
    Community Member

Yes, Firefox, Extension Version 1.19.1.

The Username field on both the home page and login page do not highlight when autofilling.

• Thanks @SuigintouLain. I'm using the beta version — 1Password X Beta 1.20.1. The username for US Bank is filling fine there. If you'd like you can try the beta here:

1Password X Beta – Password Manager - Chrome Web Store

I hope thatI hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• SuigintouLain
    SuigintouLain
    Community Member

Ah, that did the trick. Thank you!

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2020

You're very welcome. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.