restore deleted account with personal vault

yungsilva
yungsilva
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Lounge

I deleted my personal 1password account because I decided to use another one in a team plan ..

the problem is that my personal account was set up with two-factor authentication to log into my instagram, and my instagram was not logged in anywhere and now i can no longer access instagram.

I already tried to contact instagram to have them disable two-factor authentication on my account, but they don't.

I need to recover my instagram, please tell me you can restore my account with my personal vault (I deleted my account with a vault with instagram data)

Please, I will be the happiest person in the world, my account email was [removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum] 

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @yungsilva! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places and share personal information on a public forum, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: WHA-35134-855

This discussion has been closed.