Unable to sign in or delete accounts. Resolved

dmonroe
dmonroe
Community Member
edited March 2020 in Mac

I recently purchased 1 password using my iPhone. When I try to install 1 password onto my Apple computer an old 1 password account with a different 1 password secret key that I created today Sunday, March 29, 2020, is populating under preference > Accounts. To troubleshoot, I uninstalled and re-installed 1 password. After that did not work I deleted the 1 password from dropbox and iCloud. After that did not work I disabled 1 password from my iCloud and dropbox settings. I use iCloud as my default cloud back up and is the account dropbox is registered. Also, under accounts, I am not able to use the +Plus nor -minus to remove or add an account. I need help resolving this your help is greatly appreciated. - Resolved

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hey @dmonroe, welcome to the forum! I can see that you edited your original post and mentioned at the end that you've resolved your issue. Did you still need help at all? When you're presented with the list of accounts found, you should be able to click "Sign In with a Different Account". Let us know if there's anything we can help with still :smile:

This discussion has been closed.