I need to know how 1password is going to change how I use my iphone

Options
katendonna
katendonna
Community Member

Without 1Password, I unlock my iphone (iOS 13.4) using a 4 digit password, then all my apps are accessible and can be launched without using a password because I remain logged into them. From what I can guess about using 1password, I would still need to unlock my phone and then open the 1password app and navigate to the site I wish to use through your app. Is this correct? Does your app log me out and in to all the apps on my phone each time I unlock my phone?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I need to know how 1password is going to change how I use my iphone

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @katendonna!

I would still need to unlock my phone and then open the 1password app and navigate to the site I wish to use through your app. Is this correct?

There is no need to open the 1Password app if you want to login to a website. You can simply visit this website in Safari, tap on the username field if you want to login, and 1Password AutoFill will help you login directly within Safari.

Does your app log me out and in to all the apps on my phone each time I unlock my phone?

No, 1Password does not do that. It only logs you in when you specifically ask it to, and it does not do anything unless you tell it to.

This discussion has been closed.