1Password unable to connect

Options

Recently I travel to another country, but my 1Password does not connect to the server and I have issue to open my passwords.

I also check 1password.com website it's open on my browser, how can I fix this issue? what server or IP address 1password try to connect?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Mehran! I’ve seen this happen before if a user makes changes to their account. To solve it, you’ll have to re-authenticate your account in 1Password X. That being said, you should be receiving notifications from 1Password X letting you know that’s what you need to do. Do you by chance have your browser notifications set to off or Do Not Disturb mode on?

Please visit your 1Password sign in domain and log into your account again (with your new credentials if they’ve recently changed). That should fix the connection with 1Password X, but let me know if that doesn’t seem to do the trick!

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    Options

exactly 1password.com does not open without a VPN, is its restriction?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mehran – I'm not following what you mean. The 1Password web app should open as long as you're connected to the internet. Do you currently have internet access? If you're seeing any sort of error, please share that with me here.

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    Options

@kaitlyn - Yes, of course, have internet, but without connect to VPN I can't access to 1Password website, is it any restriction by Country. to access 1Password?

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Mehran – Not that I know of. Do you happen to see any sort of error? If so, could you screenshot it for me?

This discussion has been closed.