just upgraded from perfect in almost every way 1Password 6 for Mac to 7, with NO autofill

Options
FriendorFoe
FriendorFoe
Community Member

tried 5 or 6 sites in Firefox and Safari and does not autofill ANY, plus keep getting stupid box about licenses when I purchased one already

1Password Version: 7 for Mac
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:just upgraded from perfect in almost every way 1Password 6 for Mac to 7, with NO autofill

Comments

• @FriendorFoe

Which store did you download 1Password from the Mac App Store or directly from us? Only the version available from us supports licenses. Perhaps thats the issue?

• FriendorFoe
    FriendorFoe
    Community Member
    Options

I just bought it from here

• FriendorFoe
    FriendorFoe
    Community Member
    Options

just reinstalled 6 for convenience of autofill using zip, used CleanMyMac X to "uninstall" 7 but was still in applications folder so used the little rocketship thingy of Mac to do the wiggle delete.

• FriendorFoe
    FriendorFoe
    Community Member
    Options

okay, I tried the reinstalled 6 and both sites I tried worked, so ran the 7 install again. this time, other than 7 not recognizing the already installed extension in Firefox everything seems to be working decent.

• Ben
    Options

A reboot of the Mac should resolve any issues with the extension connecting. If not, please let us know. Thanks!

Ben

• FriendorFoe
    FriendorFoe
    Community Member
    Options

thanks

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.