Feature Request: Customize Suggestions in 1Password Mini

Options
connorpj
connorpj
Community Member

Dearest Agile Friends,

Would it be possible to allow customization of what gets put in the Suggestions list in 1Password Mini? I want my primary Identity and most used credit card to be readily available when 1Password is summoned, come hell or high water, and I cannot figure out how 1Password is deciding whether to include them in Suggestions or not. Could you all me to just stick them there permanently?

Many thanks!

Connor

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 7.4.3
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: 1Password for Families
Referrer: forum-search:item suggestions in Mini

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @connorpj! Welcome to the forum!

The Suggestions list cannot be customized, but identity and credit card items are shown by default every time ;)

• connorpj
    connorpj
    Community Member
    Options

Well in that case, this is a bug report, because there are instances on my machine where they do not appear in the suggested items list. Like, for example, when I'm logging into the 1Password support forum (see photo). Obviously it's not an issue here, but this problem also arises when I would like to fill from my credit card or identity.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@connorpj:

I have just tested this on my machine, and I confirm that I see the same thing that you are seeing in the Safari extension, but Chrome for example behaves as you would like. Can you give that a try and see if it works better for you?

• connorpj
    connorpj
    Community Member
    Options

Just took a look, and indeed the Chrome extension version 4.7.5.90 did show the full list of suggestions when login into the discussions website. I only use Chrome rarely so I can't guarantee it never happens, but it is suggestive this is a Safari only issue.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @connorpj. I agree there seems to be a discrepancy between Safari and all of the other browsers we support, but I'm not actually sure which is the intended behavior. I'm going to speak with our development team and see what we can figure out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.