Is it possible to upgrade from 1Password Individual to Family with an App Store subscription?

boxman
boxman
Community Member

Hi there.

I currently use 1Password individual through a monthly sub within the Apple App Store but want to upgrade to a family membership? Is this possible? And if so how?

Thanks,
James

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is it possible to upgrade from 1Password Individual to Family in the App Store?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @boxman! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• arturo_aubry
    arturo_aubry
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020

Hi @boxman,

I found your email and I've replied to it. Thanks for getting in touch!

ref: CFE-94184-686

• appleh
    appleh
    Community Member

Hi -

I also would like to upgrade my individual 1Password account to a family account. I purchased the individual account through the App Store.

Please let me know how to do this without losing my information.

Thank you.

• @appleh

Please reach out to us using support@1Password.com, and a member of our team will be able to assist you.

This discussion has been closed.