Error syncing new Accounts with azure AD / SCIM Bridge

StefanMiesem
StefanMiesem
Community Member

Hello,

after successfully created a SCIM Gateway in Azure Kubernetes and successfully synced the first accounts, I tried to create and sync a completely new user. I receive the error below:

Failed to create User 'Testuser@domain.com' in customappsso; Error: The SCIM endpoint is not fully compatible with the Azure Active Directory SCIM client. Please refer to the Azure Active Directory SCIM provisioning documentation and adapt the SCIM endpoint to be able to process provisioning requests from Azure Active Directory. StatusCode: BadRequest Message: Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details. Web Response: Bad Request . This operation was retried 0 times.

Any ideas? :-)

Best regards,
Stefan

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Azure AD

Comments

• StefanMiesem
    StefanMiesem
    Community Member

Where can I get support for this issue? We planing to implement 1password corporate wide but we need to get this working!

• Hey @StefanMiesem,

Its fairly difficult to say what exactly is going wrong here, but the best option in your case will be to take a look at your SCIM Bridge logs. You can either download them from the SCIM Bridge status page (navigate to your SCIM Bridge domain in a web browser) or pull them directly from the service.

If the problem isn't clear, send us an email at support@1password.com and we can then help directly. If you want to get ahead of the curve and help us help you faster, include those SCIM Bridge logs, a description of how you have deployed the SCIM Bridge, and some screenshots of your Azure configuration.

Graham

• StefanMiesem
    StefanMiesem
    Community Member

@graham_1P Thank you for your post! I was able to find the error in the log files: For my testing account I didn`t added a last name. After I corrected this, the testuser account was successfully synced! :-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @StefanMiesem! I am glad to hear this :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.