"Always open to" not working

Options
jknight12882
jknight12882
Community Member

I have "Always open to" set to my primary Dropbox vault, however this setting is not being respected. 1Password always opens to whatever the last vault was that I selected. Please advise.

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: Dropbox, 1Password account

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@jknight12882,

Is 1Password locking between your interactions, always open to is strictly as it relates to what vault 1Password to should open up to post-unlock.

• jknight12882
    jknight12882
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it is locking between interactions.

• @jknight12882

Would you mind changing it to another vault, as a test? Lock 1Password and verify it opens to that vault. If it does, please select your Dropbox vault again. Does that change what you are experiencing? I am unable to replicate the behavior you describe here.

• jknight12882
    jknight12882
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, still doesn't work for me. Also, just updated to the newly released 7.5 and it is still broken. 1 vault is a Dropbox vault, one is a 1password.com account. Always opens to the last opened vault even though I have set it to always open my Dropbox vault

• Ben
    Options

@jknight12882

I have to admit, we're scratching our heads a bit here. We've tried setting up the same setup you have on our end and aren't getting the results that you're getting. Are other preferences that you set in 1Password being obeyed?

Ben

• jknight12882
    jknight12882
    Community Member
    Options

Yup, other preferences are being obeyed, just not this one. What can I do to help assist repro'ing this for you?

• Ben
    Options

@jknight12882

To help us get a better overall picture I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/112689/always-open-to-not-working#latest
    • Your forum username: jknight12882

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.