How do I save login data for IOS apps during first usage of 1Password?

Susanne
Susanne
Community Member
edited April 2020 in iOS

Hello, I am new since 2 days within the 1Password world. I have used 1Password on my macbook first and so far it is working well. Today I have installed the app on my iPhone and iPad. Synch process worked perfect but now I am struggling with the login data of my IOS apps. I am not sure how to proceed. I am still logged in and I have tried to log out and log in new but 1Password has not saved the login data. On my macbook 1Password has asked me to save the data. How do I save all logins for apps on my IOS devices? Thanks Susanne

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version:_High Sierra, IOS 13.4.1
_Sync Type:
Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I save login data for iPhone apps in 1 Password

Comments

• Hi @Susanne,

Welcome to 1Password! I'd be happy to help with that. Things are a little different on iOS than on Mac, as iOS doesn't allow for the same level of integration for browser extensions (such as 1Password) that is possible on Mac. Instead of being prompted you may need to manually specify that you want to save a new login. Additional details can be found in this guide:

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.