Another costco.com problem

Options
danwilks
danwilks
Community Member
edited April 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

I created a login directly in the 1Password app for a Costco account. When I went to use it the username wasn't filled in. I found https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/108496/costco-login-problem so deleted the login in 1Password and then created a new one from within the browser. Unfortunately that just created a new login without a username. Is there a way to manually map the username field to the browser's input control? Any log files that might indicate what's confusing it? Thanks.

[edit]
Well, this is embarrassing. After adding the username to the auto-created login and having it fail multiple times I finished my business on costco.com. I opened a new window, directly navigated to the logon page, and the chrome extension successfully filled in the username. Then I tried auto-navigate-and-fill from the extension and it worked too. Open-and-fill from the app is also working fin.

I don't know what the difference was. I had logged out and back in numerous times so it wasn't just simple page-state.

Sorry for the bother.

1Password Version: 7.4.763
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1909
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @danwilks! Welcome to the forum!

And no worries, no bother at all. I am glad to hear that you managed to get this working already :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.