Does autofill depend on the language to work?

Options
beirne
beirne
Community Member

I'm running 1Password on a Pixel and noticed that I don't get the autofill popup anymore. I recently changed the phone language to Polish to help me learn the language and suspected that that could have been the cause. I switched the phone back to English and I started getting autofill popups again. I then tried Spanish and they worked there too. Is autofill set up on a language-by-language basis?

1Password Version: 7.6.BETA-3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Sync Type: cloud

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @beirne. Autofill is not set p on a language-by-language basis, and it should be working for you. However, there may be cases where we're not recognizing the username or password prompt in given language.

Can you let me know if you're having trouble filling across the board in every website and app, or if it's any in particular? Also, do you have both Autofill and Accessibility enabled in 1Password's Autofill settings?

• beirne
    beirne
    Community Member
    Options

While I tried other languages, I didn't try other sites. :-( I just did that and other ones work, so I just hit a problem one, and unfortunately I don't remember which one I was trying by now, so I'll let this one go.

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the update, @beirne. Please let us know what site you're having trouble with when you find it, and we'll report it to our developers.

Glad to hear that it's working elsewhere!

This discussion has been closed.