keep focus on open item when reconnecting

Options
coriware
coriware
Community Member

Hello

There is a very annoying thing in 1password, I can't know how to get rid off.

Each time, I am coming back to 1password after few minutes (unlocking needed) , I have always to move manually again on the last opened record.

Is there anyway to keep the opening to the last record visited ?

Let me clarify a bit the situation, I use intensively secured notes and I would like to remain exactly at the same place when unlocking 1password on my Mac.

Today, each time I am unlocking 1Password after lock, I have to select back to the right category (secured notes), locate the record I was previously on, and move down until I find the line previously shown.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @coriware! Welcome to the forum!

Today, each time I am unlocking 1Password after lock, I have to select back to the right category (secured notes), locate the record I was previously on, and move down until I find the line previously shown.

I could not reproduce this behavior in my 1Password for Mac app: if I open a secure note, lock 1Password, and unlock it, the app opens again in the right category for me. I have to scroll down again to the last item, but the category is the correct one.

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password? Do you see the same behavior?

• coriware
    coriware
    Community Member
    Options

Well yes you’re right the category stays
    But not on the note item selected previously and of course not at the same place in the note you are visiting.
    Are you planning to improve this since to be honest, this is really annoying
    Thanks for your support
    Kind regards

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@coriware:

Thank you for the confirmation! I can certainly pass your feedback to the developers for consideration :)

• coriware
    coriware
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.