Compare vault contents?

TkPk
TkPk
Community Member

I have a "Primary" vault back from the pre-subscription days. It used to exist on my iPhone and then was synched to a USB stick on a laptop.

I also have a "Private" vault as part of the subscription.

Are there any tools that will allow me to compare the two vaults so I can deprecate the Primary one? I want to ensure there's nothing left there that wasn't imported before getting rid of it, or anything that was mistakenly created in the Primary vault on the iPhone.

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @TkPk

I do not know of any tools to do such a thing. My initial thought would be if you have a desktop, and you can use "All Vaults" to set the sort option to date created. Also, set the phone sort to date created. That will allow you to reference the two data files visually. That should let you find any missing items.

• TkPk
    TkPk
    Community Member

@ag_tommy Thank you for the date sort suggestion. I used that to review the contents of the vaults. I'm also going to try to export the various vaults to .csv and see if I can do some comparisons in Excel or Access.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@TkPk:

Sounds good :+1: Make sure you delete the exported .csv files once you have completed the analysis your data, since exported files are not encrypted. But other than that, If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.