To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I cannot locate the invite people link on the right side bar - I am attempting to upgrade to family

cioec
cioec
Community Member

I have an active individual 1password account. All forums and links suggest that in order to upgrade to a family membership, I should click the link on the right side bar labeled " Invite People" I do not have this link at all.

Please help upgrade to family membership. Thank you!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot locate the invite people button - attemtping to upgrade to family plan

Comments

• Hi @cioec

I'd be happy to help with that. Is your account billed directly through us, or through a 3rd party billing provider (such as Apple/Google)? If the latter, that would explain why you do not see the link and cannot upgrade your membership. To upgrade you'd need to switch over to direct billing. Please reach out to us using this form and we can help you get switched over:

Contact Us

If you are already on direct billing... does this link work?

https://start.1password.com/invitations

Please let me know. Thanks!

Ben

• cioec
    cioec
    Community Member
    edited April 2020

Oh, ok, I am paying through Apple! I have contacted via the the contact us link. I get a BitBot reply almost immediately that asks me to click the aforementioned link to the right "Invite Friends". Should I submit a new message that says I am paying through Apple and need to switch to direct billing?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2020

Not necessary - I was able to locate your existing ticket and have made sure it got routed to the appropriate folks on our billing team. They should be in touch shortly. :)

Ben

ref: BXI-46322-518

This discussion has been closed.