I have duplicate entries on my Android phone but not on my laptop. Learning from the forum, I see I have a Primary vault plus others that were created when I upgraded from v6 to v7. I also learned from the forum that I don’t need the Primary any more if I want to sync across my devices via the cloud (which I do). So my questions are:
- How do I know that the Primary and Private are sync’d…I.e. have the same data before deleting the Primary?
- Am I really deleting the Primary since I don’t see it on 1password.com?
- How do I delete the Primary vault on my phone?
- On the phone, there is a “Vault for saving” screen. Are the checkboxes next to the vaults presented representing which boxes new items are saved to?
- If so, does this mean I can save one item to multiple vaults at the time of creating/updating?
- Is the grey line running across this screen that separates Primary from the “David’s Family” set of two vaults indicate that the Primary is a local and only a local vault?
Thanks for your time.
1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9
Sync Type: Not Provided