I don't know what I did recently, but I'm guessing that either the plugin was upgraded or my browser was upgraded, but now, the plugin will not respond to mouse clicks. I've tried stopping and starting the plugin. Restarting my browser. It just won't respond to left mouse clicks. I can right click and get settings. I have the 1Password desktop app open, so I know it's not locked.
I do know that within the last day or two I changed my master password.
I also don't remember exactly why I started using the betas, but I think it was for integration between the plugin and the desktop app. If that's been wrapped up into the non-beta versions, I'd be willing to try going back to those versions.
1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.5.1.BETA-0 (70501000)
Extension Version: 1.20.0
OS Version: OS X 10.15.4
Sync Type: 1password site