To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Migration to 1Password Account Moved to Old 1Password Data

Options
blockorange
blockorange
Community Member

Today, I tried to migrate to a 1Password account on 1Password7 on my Mac. Previously I had been using 1Password6 with Dropbox. When I did this, it appears that the data that migrated was about a year old. Recent accounts didn't move over, and several older accounts had old passwords and userid's which had since been updated.

I suspect that the culprit is that I once tried to upgrade to 1password7, but then reverted back to 1password6. I wasn't ready yet to move to a 1password account. When I upgraded and signed up for an account now, 1password7 didn't grab the most recent 1password6/dropbox data, but rather found the old 1password7 data from the abandoned earlier migration.

How can I reset this migration process? I need to clear out the current 1password data on my Mac (and the 1Password account), and then restore from my current vault on dropbox.

Thanks,
-Ben

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @blockorange!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: CBW-94643-523

This discussion has been closed.