To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I keep it very simple, just using the vault. Using JAWS screen reader.

Options
tkurys1
tkurys1
Community Member

I am new to password management software and am blind, using JAWS screen reading software. What is the simplest way to use 1password as a vault, with no auto-fill. Can limit use to Windows PC. Is there a way to use it free for this purpose?

1Password Version: N/A
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: ??
Referrer: forum-search:I only want to use 1password as a vault, no auto-fill. Can I use it online only, with no apps?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @tkurys1

Thank you for your interest in using 1Password. If you do not need/want integration with your browser, such as for auto-fill, you can opt to not install the browser extension. It is possible to access and use 1Password exclusively through the web app at https://my.1password.com/ if desired. That said, most folks do install a browser extension, and there isn't an additional cost for doing so. We do not offer a free service at this time. Individual memberships start at $2.99 USD per month, when invoiced annually.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.