Request for troubleshooting | Password entered twice (Miles & More)

ugafta
ugafta
Community Member
edited June 2020 in 1Password in the Browser

The following error occurs when entering user data automatically (in 'Login with User ID') via 1Password X on Miles & More:
The secret password is transferred twice in a row with a space, as in this example: "SecretPassword SecretPassword"
Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.19.1
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ugafta,

I've tried reproducing this, but filling seems to work normally on my end.

It might sound silly, but can you double check the item for me? Just want to be 100% that the password field itself doesn't contain the value being filled.

• ugafta
    ugafta
    Community Member

Maybe the picture above can better explain what happens...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ugafta:

If you look at this Login item inside 1Password, how many password fields does it have?

• ugafta
    ugafta
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana. Only one password is stored.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@ugafta – I believe I understand the issue, but I haven't had any luck in reproducing it. Do you recall how you originally saved your Login item for this website? Let's save one manually just to see if that resolves the issue for you. Go ahead and open the 1Password X pop-up by clicking the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar. Then, follow these steps:

1. Click the + button.
    2. Click Login.
    3. A new tab will appear. Insert a title, your username and password for Miles & More, and paste in https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en/static/login.html for the website URL.
    4. Click Save.

After that, go ahead and refresh the Miles & More page and attempt to fill the new item you just created. Did you still see the password duplicated?

• ugafta
    ugafta
    Community Member

@kaitlyn - I have created a new login as described and copied my user data. With the newly created login it works. Thanks for the tip!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of kailtyn, you are welcome @ugafta! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.