To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My Id is - kammili1 Saying - Ask your admin to recover account

kammili1
kammili1
Community Member

My Id is - kammili1 Saying - Ask your admin to recover account. Can you recover my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My Id is - kammili1 Saying - Ask your admin to recover account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kammili1! Welcome to the forum!

We cannot recover anyone's account, but your account admin can do it for you. You can send them this guide, in case they need to see what the procedure looks like:

Recover accounts for family or team members

• kammili1
    kammili1
    Community Member

Thank you !
    How to find my account admin? Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kammili1:

When you received the invitation to join your 1Password account for the first time, the email came from your admin, so you can see this information in that first email message ;)

• kammili1
    kammili1
    Community Member

Looks I did not signed in after I got that email. I do not have that mail now. I have my email id but do not remember secret key and master password. I do not know how to reset, thank you!

• @kammili1

We're unable to discuss any specific account information in this public forum, but if you could please email us from the email address associated with your membership we'd be happy to investigate further. Please email us at support+forum@1password.com and include a link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/113964/my-id-is-kammili1-saying-ask-your-admin-to-recover-account#latest
    When you email in you'll get an automated reply from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here so we can follow up. Thanks!

Ben

• kammili1
    kammili1
    Community Member

Thank you Ben!
    This is the support Id : [#DLH-64844-332]
    Thank you

• Perfect. Thank you. I'll make sure the appropriate folks on our side see this info and get back to you. :)

Ben

ref: DLH-64844-332

This discussion has been closed.