Greetings

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_michaelc
    edited June 2020

Hi @blaxxz. To clarify, is it that the OTP is not automatically filling after filling your login? Or are you not able to autofill it at all, even from the pop-up? I did notice it didn't fill automagically after the username/password page, but I just want to make sure that's what you're running into, too.

ref: dev/core/core#1816

• vealpool
    vealpool
    Community Member

is it that the OTP is not automatically filling after filling your login?

Thats it.

1PX fills my login without any problems. But when the OTP Screen comes, 1PX does not fill it automatically.

• Thanks for confirming, @blaxxz. I wrote up a bug report for this, but one of my colleagues caught something I didn't. We actually are filling properly here. Instagram is loading two different 2FA pages in quick succession, and we fill on the first one (which happens quickly enough that I missed it). Once that second page loads, though, we've already filled the 2FA code, so the work of 1Password is done. If I can find some sort of email address or other contact method, I plan to email Facebook about this. For now, you'll need to fill the 2FA code from the pop-up. :smile:

• vealpool
    vealpool
    Community Member

Instagram is loading two different 2FA pages in quick succession

That is the Problem.

Glad that you can see this too. ;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

• vealpool
    vealpool
    Community Member

Any news about this?

• vealpool
    vealpool
    Community Member

Nothing?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Not yet unfortunately @blaxxz, but our developers are working on improvements to make this work much better on every website, not just Instagram. Please keep an eye out on the release notes to see all the updates once this has been addressed :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#1918

This discussion has been closed.