7.6 and Autofill only filling in username in Chrome and Safari

Options

Hey there,

I just upgraded to version 7.6 and tried logging in using autofill and only my username is pasting. I tried reinstalling the app twice and this issue is still happening. Both on the App Store version and the download directly from 1Password. Thoughts on how to fix?

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bfilippelli

I'd be happy to help with that. Could you please let me know: is this happening with all websites or a specific website? If it is happening with a specific site or sites, what are the URLs for those sites? Thanks!

Ben

• bfilippelli
    bfilippelli
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Ben,

Looks like it is with this website only on Chrome and Safari:
    https://project.pixsystem.com/web/#/login/?redirect=~2Fprojects~2Fselect-project~2F?autoselect=true

The 2FA copies properly into the clipboard.

Thanks for the help,
    Bryan

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020
    Options

@bfilippelli:

Thank you for the additional information! I managed to reproduce this issue, so I will let the developers know, and we will see if there is anything we can do here :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#1989

• jd_lewin
    jd_lewin
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Aloha @bfilippelli,

I'm writing to let you know that our latest release of 1Password in your browser has addressed the filling issue you reported. You'll want to quit and re-open your browser to ensure you've got the latest version, but after that you should have the wind at your back .

🤙🏻🌴🌺

This discussion has been closed.