Can we get the ability to save sites (boomarks/logins) without login forms being present?

According to https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81557/bookmarks-manager, this feature request was closed without any further action back in 2017. It would still be great to have the ability to create logins (without username and password) for the purpose of creating bookmarks. Currently, attempting to save a new login on a page without a login form fails. I use 1Password exclusively as my bookmark management system, for better or for worse, as it is a very secure way of securing my information. Or, it might make sense for a new category to be introduced; however, I see a "login" as really the upgrade of a bookmark as I may peruse a site without creating an account there with the possibility of creating an account later.

1Password Version: All
Extension Version: All
OS Version: All
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Add the ability to manually save sites without login forms

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

Hi @awgneo! Welcome to the forum!

1Password is a password manager first and foremost, so bookmark managing is a bit out of scope, so I don't want to keep your hopes high because at the moment we don't have any plans to expand its bookmark management capabilities. Having said this, thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better, so we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us :)

This discussion has been closed.