Can’t sign in. LegacyServerError: User is deleted

Options
fredagie
fredagie
Community Member

tryin to add a 3rd device to my family account and it gives me Can’t sign in.
LegacyServerError: User is deleted, using my.1password.com address, please advise

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can’t sign in. LegacyServerError: User is deleted

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @fredagie!

The error message is telling you that this user has been deleted, so you will not be able to login to this account: it doesn't exist anymore since you deleted it.

Make sure you are trying to login to the correct account: your previous discussion on the forum also makes me suspect that the login issues you are facing is because of this.

• fredagie
    fredagie
    Community Member
    Options

this just does't make sense, I add 2 devices with the same login after I had some issues, then I use the same log in to add a 3rd device and now the user is deleted? if the user is deleted then how is it that I can log in as the said user on the original device?

• ag_tommy
    edited July 2020
    Options

@fredagie

Can you reach out to us via email using support@1Password.com? We may need to take a more in-depth look at your account to see what's happening. We don't discuss account specifics in the forum for your protection.

Please include a link to this forum discussion in your submission. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/114563/can-t-sign-in-legacyservererror-user-is-deleted#latest and your forum name fredagie

You will receive an automated reply from BitBout, our automated responder, with a ticket/ID number. Please post that ticket/ID number here.

Thanks,

This discussion has been closed.