1PasswordX not working nicely on artstation.com

When merely opening artstation.com 1PasswordX shows its UI even though no login form is visible.

A similar issue happens on Android. It looks like they are hiding the login form using opacity: 0; pointer-events: none; CSS and it ends up being focused by default on page load (this can be confirmed by typing something right after opening their page - anything you type ends up in the email field).

I think a good solution for the extension would be to not act on forms that are inside a container with opacity 0.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.20.0
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ThiefMaster! Welcome to the forum!

I cannot reproduce this here. This is what I see when I visit that website with 1Password X unlocked:

I am also using 1Password X version 1.20.0 in this browser. What browser is this happening in? I'd be happy to test it there too in case it's something other than Firefox.

• ThiefMaster
    ThiefMaster
    Community Member

I tested it in Firefox 79 and whatever the latest Chrome version on Android is.

• ThiefMaster
    ThiefMaster
    Community Member

Sometimes it also shows up only for a short moment after loading the page, then disappears again. Try pressing TAB though, that brings it back for me.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2020

@ThiefMaster:

I managed to reproduce this :+1: I will open an internal issue so our developers can take a look at the website.

Thank you for the report!

ref: dev/core/core#2206

This discussion has been closed.